Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Congressional investigations and attempts to divert, Conspiracy theories, PC policing of children's Halloween costumes

Nunes: Was there an FBI or DOJ investigation of the Uranium One deal? If so, why was Congress not informed?

Another Congressional probe announced today: DOJ's handling of Clinton emails.

Gutfeld: I would say a distraction would be like bombing a country to divert from a sex scandal! Remember?

Should Trump release all the information about the JFK assassination? How about Roswell UFOs?

Magazines like Redbook are playing PC police with children's Halloween costumes.

I recently saw some blog demeaning Dana Perino, calling her Princess Perino. I don't get it. I like her, and I don't think she acts like a princess at all. What say you?

No comments: