Sunday, July 17, 2016

"I'm affiliated with the spirit of justice. Nothin more, nothin less."

Chuck Ross at The Daily Caller links to a You Tube video produced by today's cop killer in Baton Rouge, Gavin Eugene Long. Here is the first You Tube video put up by the killer in today's police shootings in Baton Rouge. "ya gotta do something a little bit different than everybody else doin." "I'm not into that protesting...I'm into educating." "You gotta be promotin."

Here is another video in which he passes out books in Houston, books he allegedly wrote while he was living in Africa.

Here is another video "reporting live from Houston." His message to "my people:" "Don't get emotional about it." His "purpose is to want to help my people." His second principle is to be consistent. Don't respond with emotion because something happened; respond with logic. Third, "Don't evah give up!"

Here is another one in which he declares himself to be an alpha male standing firm. "Don't affiliate me with nothin." I was a Nation of Islam member, but I'm not affiliated with it." "I'm affiliated with the spirit of justice. Nothin more, nothin less." "I'm the one who gotta listen to the judgment."

Here is another one. "It's a hectic day, ain't it? A hectic day." "I told you: It's time for the men to start sacrificing." "My religion is justice." "Y'all need to watch this DVD: Deacons for Defense with Forrest Whitacre.
"When you want peace, you got to go to war." "Stay non-emotional. Only call up the emotion when it's time." "I did it for the black woman." "The worst thing a man can be is comfortable."
I can't find this one to share it with you. I wonder if You Tube is taking down his videos now.

Here is another one. "My story is that at age 16 I lost 80 pounds." "I learned to control my tongue. I joined the Marines. I went to college. I got my mind right and got discipline." I had a spiritual revelation. Sold all my possessions. Went to Africa and wrote three books. Started fasting, started my celibacy journey. I have been a Christian. I have been a Muslim. All the religions say the same thing. You gotta have principles. You gotta detox yourself. If you've got poison in you, you gotta get out the bullshit first!" "You can't be puttin bandaids over bullet hole wounds."

My second book is about melanin, about the power that's in our black skin. We have a lot of power, and we gotta nourish it. All this stuff that's in the food and in the air and the water and stuff, it hurts our melanin. It keeps you a kitty cat instead of a lion! That's why I got an African food pyramid. It's different from the American food pyramid.

The third book is the laws of the cosmos. The principles that will elevate you.

No comments: