Saturday, February 14, 2015

She kept her eyes on the bigger picture

Andrea Shea King can't decide whether this quote by Hillary Clinton is the quote of the day, month, year, or ever! On March 14, 2014 someone asked Hillary Clinton what was her greatest accomplishment as Secretary of State This was her answer as quoted by Ms. King:
"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that and I'm proud of that. Very proud. I would say that's
a major accomplishment."
Can anyone verify this?

No comments: