Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Choice versus Control

Andy Peth tells the GOP not to rush.
Remember, it’s not enough to undo something; we have to convince the country the thing should be undone. So frame each step, carefully exposing Obama’s love of Control while touting our love of Choice. Give the nation time to absorb our message. Besides, watching the Democrats dread each issue will be much more fun, and I want to enjoy this. I want to savor every tyranny-exposing dish.

I’m the meanest Conservative around, for I want Democrats to feel every ounce of the pain they’ve inflicted on America. No short cuts. No racing ahead of the American People. Oh no, I want 2015 to be one long, grueling Enhanced Interrogation of the Left. Let’s put them under the bright light of Choice versus Control, then watch them perspire. After all they’ve done these past six years, they deserve no less.

Take it slow, Republicans. This isn’t a One Day Sale. I want to enjoy every…delicious…bite.
Read more here.

Thanks to Kris Cook

No comments: