Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Go somewhere else!

How would you like to run a restaurant in liberal San Francisco, home of Nancy Pelosi? One owner closed his restaurant out of frustration recently, and posted this sign:


A few days later he had calmed down a bit, and reopened with a sign on the front door that said: "We work hard to please everyone, but we know we can't. So if you're hard to please, please just turn around and go somewhere else. Thanks!"
Read more here.

I know how he feels. I am getting more and more frustrated with the people who bring in their cloth bags to my part-time job. The other day one woman threw her bags down on the conveyor belt, and the first words out of her mouth were: "I don't do plastic!" I then cheerfully packed her items in her cloth bags. Oh, and by the way, EVERY SINGLE THING she purchased was either wrapped in plastic or came in a plastic container. EVERY SINGLE THING!

No comments: