Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bob, the classic deferential beta male

In manosphere lingo as articulated by blogs such as Chateau Heartiste, my relationship with my last mate became a romantic one after I performed what CH would describe as a white knight action in protection of her female virtue. When I read his August 7 post entitled
Signs That A Woman Is Cheating In Her Heart,
I recognized I was the white knight he was describing to a tea. CH lists the signs, then describes what the white knight imagines to be the cause, then points out the real cause, then what the white knight proposes for a solution (which won't work), then gives the CH solution. He just nailed me with every one of these scenarios. I had lost any semblance of alpha male mojo, and had become a deferential beta male.

No comments: