Thursday, May 01, 2014

Satire is a good thing

Yesterday I followed an Instapundit link to a blog I had not heard of. I love finding new blogs, and I figure if Instapundit links to them, they must be worth my time. The name of the blog was Political Misfits. It purports to be a blog on the right. However, the post that caught my eye was this one, mocking those of us on the right who would find humor in this image.



To be fair to Instapundit, the post he linked to was a critique of feminism. I did not think that post was very persuasive, so I looked around the blog to see if it had anything else that might be worth reading. My eye latched on to one post entitled "When the Right is Wrong." The post criticized those of us who could possibly think that there was anything of value in supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, or seeing any valid satire in the photo above. Sorry, Misfits, but I do like the image, because I think we should be relentless in holding accountable those who were responsible for Benghazi.

No comments: