Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Republicans send out a survey to "select" members of the party

Guest post by COLONEL CURTIS D. DALE, PhD, USAF (Ret)

I am very disappointed at the WEAKNESS OF THIS SURVEY! It give the appearance of writers who are afraid they are going to offend Barack Hussein Obama. I could see this being written by John McCain, Lindsey Graham, John Boehner, and Mitch McConnell who are the most ineffective, unreliable Republican leaders I can ever remember being in the US Congress.

Your questions are not fleshed out to capture the full outrage of the Republican Party Base. The Republican Party should be identifying very specifically with the Tea Party. You will see that I checked Conservative Republican Party and Tea Party BECAUSE I do not trust the RINOs in Washington. When I think RINO GOP, I think weak, unwilling to stand and be counted.

Section I

Question 6 is obviously written so that anyone who says “yes” will be construed to changing the strategies and tactics to adopt essentially the same stands as the liberal Dems, not strong, moral stands.

On question 8, why didn’t you address the major attack by the Obama Administration on our Religious Freedoms?

Section II

On Question 6, I am frankly just as disgusted with the blathering and dodging of Mitch McConnell as I am with Harry Reid. In the House, Boehner is a disaster and an embarrassment. I look back to Newt. Now there was a leader in the House. I have spent time with Tip O’Neil and compare even him, a Democrat, to Boehner. He was powerful, effective, and respected. How can I possibly respect a willy-nilly Speaker like Boehner? I can’t. He bows, nips and tucks to Obama with great regularity.

Question 7. I live in Colorado. The Colorado Republican Committee is an embarrassment. I specifically blame the past two or three establishment GOP machines with giving the Assembly and the Governor’s Mansion to the Dems. I fault them for letting Traitor Tom Tantraitor hijack the party and run as a Third Party Candidate to get his whopping 35 percent, as I’d predicted, letting Hickenlooper walk in without even campaigning. And, now, Traitor Tom is running again. Disgusting!

Why didn’t you ask, “Do you think Obama should be IMPEACHED over:

Benghazi Scandal?

Attack on Second Amendment Rights?

NSA Scandal?

Obamacare?

IRS Scandal?

Why did you not ask, “Do you believe Obamacare should be DEFUNDED?” That term “Defer” means nothing! Obama’s already doing the deferring because it is bad legislation, and it won’t work. But you couldn’t even word the question strongly. Why not ask, “Should Congress just get rid of Obamacare?

No comments: