Saturday, April 06, 2013

You sing that song now, brother man!

Tonight on the short drive home from work I decided I wanted to listen to some music. The first channel on my car radio dial that I hit was the jazz station. They were playing some blues, and this song brought a smile to my face.

"Hello Foxy Fox. I been watchin you."

"You're old and your grey. You're a dirty old man with a nasty old mind."

"Don't call me a dirty old man...I'm just a sexy senior citizen. Just because I keep loving on my mind...Ya gotta make hay while the sun's shining. Every day that the sun rise, I gotta race with father time. You got to get love while you can. All you can see is age, but ya can't judge a book by its cover. Ya got read it page by page. C'mon baby..I want you to hold me tight. I know that night time is the right time to be with the one ya love."

No comments: