Monday, April 29, 2013

If you see one, say something!

One of my favorite satirical bloggers, Manhatten Infidel, has had gall bladder surgery, and he is recovering at home. He blogs about the experience, trying to figure out what caused his gall bladder to go bad. He looks at several possible causes, then finally arrives at a conclusion:

Finally we must come to perhaps the real reason for my gallbladder to go bad: America’s wild west gun culture. Since it has been been proven that strict gun laws prevent gun violence (as in Barack Obama’s home town of Chicago) the lack of any gall bladder control laws in America gave my gallbladder encouragement to go rogue. We need tough gallbladder laws in the United States!

Ban assault gallbladders!

I call upon all our elected congressmen and senators to stop the scourge of gallbladder violence!

It’s for the children!

And there you have it. Possible reasons my gallbladder went bad.

So I am at home now, resting up. I hope to be back in action full time on my blog by the beginning of next week.

And remember, if you see a gallbladder, say something. Don’t assume it was left behind by accident.

No comments: