Tuesday, January 01, 2013

People with positive attitudes

There are three people at the large store where I work who have terrific attitudes. All are female. One is young, about twenty. Any time of the day or night she is smiling in all her interactions with customers. Another is about 40. She can be heard laughing at any time of the day or night. The third is a little older. She just always is ready with a smile for anyone.

I think I am going to talk with each of these three people, let them know how much I appreciate their attitude, and ask them how they got that way.

Thinking about management, there is only one person I know who has a positive attitude. She is always genuinely concerned about how my day is going, and the same for my fellow employees. I know she has been through cancer surgeries. I will endeavor this year to find out more about her and the other positive persons I mentioned above, and report back to you on my findings.

1 comment:

vw bug said...

What a great idea. I think I will do the same to the happy people where I work!