Friday, May 04, 2012

Osama not a fan of Fox News

The Army has released some of the "treasure trove" of information seized by the Seals when they invaded Osama Bin Laden's compound in Pakistan. When considering which American media outlets to use to disseminate propaganda, Osama saw all the t.v. news outlets as pretty much the same, except for Fox News, which he didn't trust! Read more here: http://www.brutallyhonest.org/brutally_honest/2012/05/al-qaedas-plans-to-use-american-media-as-propagandists.html

1 comment:

Courey said...

Hi Bob, I was sort of linked to your blog when I was looking up information on the internet about a different subject. My name is Courey Feerer and I'm a history teacher (and the soccer coach) at coffeyville community college in Kansas. I'm working on a writing project dealing with interesting stories about Kansas history. I had read some things about the VA hospital in Topeka and some of the things that were going on in terms of if psychedlics could help the behaivoir in Alcoholics. I feel like its a unique part of Kansas history that not many know about. I did a gerneral goodgle search on the Kansas VA and their reserach, and somehow got hooked up with the post you made in July of last year on your experiences there. If you are willing, I'd love to ask you some questions about that. I understand if you wouldn't want to, but I think its amazing that you were there. Thanks and God Bless. Courey Feerer Coureyf@coffeyville.edu