Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Obamacare: "imposing a Preferred, State-Endorsed Culture"

Have you ever heard of the word "abortifacient?" I saw it at Ace of Spades, so I looked it up: "An abortifacient is a substance that induces abortion." Oh, yes, now I know what that means. It means that Obama has lost Catholics and evangelicals, and Rick Santorum is charging to the front of the GOP candidates. Speaker Boehner is even getting in on the action. In a rare appearance on the floor of the House of Representatives, he has called for Congress to halt the attack on religious freedom by the Department of Health and Human Services. As Ace writes, "This is about imposing a Preferred, State-Endorsed Culture on people from the top down." Read more here: http://ace.mu.nu./
Update: Laura W. posts at Ace about the fact that leftist Catholics were among the biggest supporters of Obamacare's socialization of health care in America.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Someone I forget who challenged that comment about Catholics supporting Obama. I figure hey they got fooled. A lot of people did. What do we do now is my question.