It is an award that small blogs pass on to each other. The simple rules for the Liebster are as follows:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who gave us the award (http://yargb.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-dont-deserve-this-award-but-i-have.html)
- Pick out five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
- Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs. Here, in alphabetical order, are the five blogs I have chosen to receive a Liebster:
2. House of Zathras (http://www.houseofzathras.com/) Mrs. Who, like Andy, usually makes me laugh, and lives her life with passion, which, thankfully, she shares with us on her blog.
3. Innominatus (http://innominatus87.blogspot.com) If you are in the mood for some really good satire, Innominatus is the place to go, and he has plenty of raw material for his blog right there in Portland.
4. The Poor Farm (http://crazedpw.blogspot.com/) Jeffro drives a truck from his home base at the Poor Farm in Kansas. His sense of humor and insightful writing is right up there with the other three award winners listed above.
5. Webutante (http://webutante07.blogspot.com/) is an accomplished writer, hiker, and flyfisherwoman, and writes about things true and good, with an occasional rant of disapproval thrown in for good measure.