Friday, August 20, 2010

"Reload," Dr. Laura

Liberals are elated that Dr. Laura plans to end her radio program at the end of the year. Below, thanks to Town Hall, is the unabridged conversation Dr. Laura had with a woman from Colorado Springs, who, I believe, may well have set up Dr. Laura. Notice how the woman says, "How about the "n" word?" Yep, definitely a set up. Now the woman is on national t.v. shows, the new darling of the left. You think that is an accident? No way.

Dr. Laura has been an important voice. Why do I say that? Primarily because she does not allow callers to whine. She realizes that going down the "poor me" path is wrong, unhealthy, toxic for each and every one of us every single time we allow ourselves to go down that Satan-influenced path.

I am with Sarah Palin, who advised Dr. Laura to "reload."

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

I listen to Dr. Laura a lot and mostly agree and cheer her on. I would have totally supported her on this phone call. I worked for a company where blacks were the majority. They used that word constantly around me. I was not allowed to even "think" that word or ask them why they felt free to use it. It was that old double standard.