Monday, August 02, 2010

If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question!

This weekend the Denver Post showed us some polling results. It compared Constitutional Party candidate Tancredo with the two Republicans, and found them about even, although Tancredo has been in the race less than one week and the other two have been in it for over one year. It also compared the two Republicans with Democrat Hickenlooper. One thing it failed to ask: what happens in a two-way race between Tancredo and Hickenlooper? Don't ask when you don't want to know the answer!

4 comments:

Terri Wagner said...

So tell me Bob who are you voting for?

Bob's Blog said...

In November, Tancredo, most likely. I likely will sit out the August Republican primary.

Bob's Blog said...

To amplify a bit: I love Tancredo's courage to speak up and challenge the status quo. At times I will personally disagree with his stands (legalizing marijuana is one that comes to mind.)

Which reminds me: Driving home at night I race across the radio drive to find something that will not cause me to fall asleep at the wheel. One of the FM stations that carries really good programs during the day, (so it is one of my automatic buttons I push) at night has this program of legalizing marijuana advocates. When the other programs hit commercial breaks, I immediately surf. When my surfing arrives at the pot channel, I am always struck by the fact that no matter who is on, they are always giggling! Giggle, giggle, giggle, pass the brownies!

Terri Wagner said...

Well look at it this way, someome somewhere is happy at least for a moment or two. Beck said last night on his TV show, these are serious times we live in.