Saturday, June 26, 2010

An "unpredictable predator"

I have just listened to the audio of Al Gore's accuser. Every voter in America should listen to it in full. She was "shocked at his craziness," calling him an "unpredictable predator" who "tried every angle." She was "sickened," and "in very deep shock." She "wants this man stopped," because she intuitively knows "I'm not the first" person he has done this to. She wants "justice," and she hopes that by her courage in coming forward, that "the others will become brave enough to come forward." I hope she has many more opportunities to tell what happened, and I thank the Portland police for releasing the audio tape, even though I wish they would have had the courage to charge this monster with the crime of sexual assault.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

All I can say is now I know why he wasn't so upset over CLinton's indiscretions. Had his own he was covering up. Have you noticed how many liberals have these sick marriages?