Friday, June 25, 2010

"Reproductive justice"

It is not news that liberals favor "reproductive justice," a concept whereby children are told by educators that their body is their own, and no one has the right to tell them what they can or cannot do with their bodies. In my last job as a social services director I worked in a county where condoms were distributed in the school, and parents were not told about it when the nurse handed them out. I objected and expressed my opinion that children should be told not to have sex with anyone until they are ready to make a lifetime commitment to that person. I was told that "kids are going to do it anyway, and they should have protection" and I was looked upon as a neanderthal. This school district in Massachusetts would be in agreement with those who thought I was a neanderthal.

No comments: