Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Security and Reality

Yesterday Obama talked about security. Security is the number one consideration for me in voting for a president. Obama said something about security emanating from how nice we are, how just we are.

Driving to work yesterday, I listened to Dennis Prager, who was dissecting the speech line-by-line. He said that what Obama said about security is flat-out false. In fact, the more just we are, the nicer and gentler we are, the more likely we are to be hit by terrorists who are not nice or gentle or just.

This is not a time for naivety! We are supposed to believe that Obama is reality-oriented. I surely hope he understands the reality of the threat of terrorism to this great nation.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

It's obvious I'm no Obama fan but even I feel faced with reality, he'll work on keeping safe.