Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Barack Obama

Barack Obama continues to do very well. He is certainly an eloquent speaker. He claims to want to do something about genocide, but brags that he has always opposed the war in Iraq, and has consistently voted not to fund our troops there. How many million people would Saddam Hussein have had to kill before Obama would have considered it to be genocide?

I would love it if this nation could be united under the leadership of a man who happens to have had a black father. What does this man believe? What would be the principles upon which he takes a stand? Will those principles make America stronger, or weaker?

2 comments:

Webutante said...

I believe Obama is the candidate of wishful thinking, Bob. Who doesn't love the idea of uniting under a candidate like him? But his principles and ideals are so far asunder from my own, that if he were the only choice, I woudl go so far as to sit this one out.

The thought of his being the next president leaves me ever so cold. And I don't think he really has a chance against The Clintons at this point.

shoprat said...

He's not doing so well today.

Sadly Hitlery is.