Saturday, June 20, 2020

How not to spill water on your silk necktie!


Trump made several references to the people outside who came to disrupt the rally. Many people were prevented from entering because the thugs blocked the area around the metal detectors.

Priorities I heard Trump mention as I walked around doing kitchen and laundry work:
rebuilding military

Helping veterans,

Enacting fair trade deals,

largest tax cuts in history,

regulation cuts,

I shut down travel from China, then Europe: saved hundreds of thousands of lives from Covid-19.

We are now an energy superpower,

Chinese virus: I shut down travel from China, then Europe: saved hundreds of thousands of lives; let's open the schools! (I only saw one mask-wearer tonight).

Riots and looters: I got Minnesota to take 8000 National Guard troops.
Seattle and their radical left governor: I have offered to straighten things out there in a very short time, but no response and it is probably a good idea to just let them continue to mess up.

I saluted 600 cadets at West Point, two at a time. Then the ramp story in which the fake news media wondered if I had Parkinson's Disease, and the water glass story becomes the story promulgated by the fake news.

The left-wing anarchists tore down Thomas Jefferson's statue, then George Washington's.

Joe Biden has surrendered to his party and the left-wing mobs.
Very violent people came to Tulsa today. That is what 2020 is about! They want to punish your thoughts, abolish ICE, dismantle our police forces.

China wants me to lose. They will own the USA if I lose. Iran wants to make a deal but Kerry tells them they will own the US if Trump loses.

Better schools, better jobs, 212 miles of the wall have been built. We will keep America out of ridiculous foreign wars. We have now captured 100% of the ISIS caliphate. We will be the first nation to land on Mars. We will defend free speech, religious liberty, the Second Amendment. Faith and family, not government bureaucracy. In God we trust! We are returning the power to you, the American people. The best is yet to come.

No comments: