Thursday, July 12, 2018

"So much noise, so little wisdom!"

Greg on the Strzok hearing today: "So much noise, so little wisdom!"

Jesse asks Dana if she thinks the Republicans landed any blows on Strzok today. I think the only one who did was Louie Gohmert, but even he was shouted down by Democrats.

I was disappointed to hear Dana criticize Louie Gohmert. She went on to say that it should be no cameras allowed, because politicians on both sides play to the camera. Then, of course, we would be at the mercy of cable news hosts or other media to tell us what happened. No thanks, Dana. I prefer to form my own opinions based on what I see and hear in a free and open hearing!

Jedediah rightly says that when Strzok texted "We'll stop it!" (the election of Donald Trump), that means there is intent to stop it! That is not just him having an opinion or bias, which he obviously has.

Juan Williams goes on another rude interruption of Jess Watters. Does Fox believe that makes the show more interesting? Wrong!

Jedediah once again takes the initiative; this time to praise President Trump for standing up for America at NATO!

The Strzok hearings resumed, so the program went there to cover the questions and answers. Mark Meadows is one of the good guys, along with Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Devin Nunes and maybe Trey Gowdy. Meadows asks Strzok about Harry Reid getting briefed by the despicable (my adjective for him) John Brennan. Strzok says "not to my recollection," which is baloney. Even I knew about that! Strzok: "I would need to check my notes." Meadows: "I need you to check your notes and get back to us, because we have evidence that suggests..." That is the end of the video! Just when it was maybe getting good!

No comments: