Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Hunger For Beauty


The Anchoress has a post today in which she confesses that she has a hunger for beauty. Then she says that is proof that she is even weirder than we thought. On the contrary, I share her hunger for beauty, and I don't think it is one bit weird. She mentions her enjoyment of looking at beautiful fabric, which I also share.

I also have a dozen gardens surrounding our home. Every other day I cut flowers so we always have at least two vases of fresh cut flowers in the house. I also enjoy buying clothes for my wife and for the kids.

1 comment:

Mrs_Who said...

I envy your touch with flowers...but I can grow weeds really good!

And I love the Anchoress! I wish I had her talent and ability.

I, too, love fabrics. When I worked part time at a fabric store awhile back, I never took my paycheck home!