Monday, March 26, 2012

Word choice

For some reason, because I use Firefox, MSNBC comes up as my home page. I have not changed it, because I like being able to see what the leftists are doing. Today they are after Rick Santorum. It wouldn't have anything to do with his victory in Louisiana, would it? They are saying he lost his cool with the press and called them a word that is "not family friendly." The word was "bullshit." That word refers to a card game I play with my kids. We love shouting "bullshit," when we believe a player is trying to con the other players. Bullshit is also fecal matter from cows that I use to make compost for my gardens, so that my flowers and veggies will thrive. Another appropriate use for the term is to describe the obsolete leftist media's never-ending attempts to try to take down whomever is doing well in the GOP race for the presidency!

No comments: